Saturday, July 28, 2012

Doing a full scan

i was visiting one of my sites that I frequent and got a message that my computer had viruses.  (do you want to navigate from this page etc-your computer has viruses.  i got off that window and decided to do a full scan.  Before I did that though I saw where i could scan my facebook feeds.  Did all the connecting and they are safe for now.  I am doing a full scan of the computer.  Over 12,000 plus sites and so far 74 risks have been detected and resolved.  I am thinking maybe the memory stick should be done too? Okay sent email to DB asking questions about the memory stick.  Will Probably get answer some time tomorrow.
The speed and signal strength continue to be a concern to me.  Lately it (the speed) hasn't gone above 36 but the signal strenth various from good to low.  It is very frustrating to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment