Saturday, January 28, 2012

Well everything seems okay with the computer this weekend.  I was a little concerned when the little computer icon in the task bar only showed a tower like thing.  I was still connected to the internet (that surprised me) but this was on for a couple of days.  Speed currently is 18-24Mbps.

Google is streamlining their Privacy policy to cover all their applications.  I think I have read it but I kept clicking “got it”.  I am hoping that will be all to do.

Many social network and journaling sites were protesting against SOPA. Wikipedia did a major info (which annoyed the hell out of me when you try and use their site) .  I just downloaded the data on it and I need to read more about it before I can explain here but apparently it has to do with free speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment