Monday, May 2, 2011

I got nervous

I did get the High CPU Usage alert from Norton today.  I am not sure why but I hope it doesn’t mean anything is wrong.  I allowed the Google Task Bar to show up on the top.  After spending several days hiding it I didn’t feel like removing it but I do remember what Don says that it makes money for them and could open me up to problems.  The next time it asks if I want to hide temporarily or permanently I will make sure I press permanently.  I could see the difference at quickly it worked.

I get frustrated every time I want to watch a video either at legitimate news source or even youtube.com and they are constantly buffering.  I thought with all  the memory I have it wouldn’t do that?  I may need to ask Donny about it. 

I have been getting a lot of ink.com and promotion emails from Norton and various other vendors to get supplies.  I will start deleting them as they come in.

Been emptying and getting rid of various files that I don’t need anymore.  I also log some of the important stuff if needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment